- 1 pound of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut into Small Pieces
- 1 16 oz. Bag of Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1 Large Yellow Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1 Cup Unsalted & Roasted Cashews
- ⅔ Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- ¾ Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic (Or 2-3 cloves)
- 1 tsp. Minced Ginger
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- ½ Cup Water
- Line a 9×13 Baking Dish or Cookie Sheet with Foil
- Spread Chicken Evenly over the Baking Sheet
- In a Medium Sauce Pan combine all of the sauce ingredients.
- Heat Sauce on High until starting to boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to Medium/Low and simmer for 3-5 minutes until sauce thickens
- Pour ½ of the sauce over the Chicken, Toss with Tongs to coat evenly
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 Minutes
- Remove from oven and add your Broccoli, Bell Peppers, and Cashews to the pan.
- Add ½ of the remaining sauce and Toss everything together to coat with the sauce
- Bake another 12-15 minutes until Chicken is completely cooked and vegetables are tender.
- Remove from oven and toss with remaining sauce mixture.
- Serve over Cooked Rice