- 2 Cups milk
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- ¼ Cup cocoa powder
- 2 Egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Cups marshmallow fluff
- 1 Cup marshmallows
- 1 Cup chocolate chips
- In a large pot over medium heat, whisk the milk with the butter, egg yolks, vanilla, heavy cream, marshmallow fluff, and cocoa powder.
- Stir repeatedly for 4 minutes or until the batter is evenly combined.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool down for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover it and take to the fridge for 2 hours.
- Pour the chocolate pudding into glasses.
- Top with marshmallows and chocolate chips, and broil in the oven for 1 minute or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.