Ingredients For White Chocolate Muddy Buddies
- 7 cup Chex cereal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Supplies For Snowman Snack Cups
- Tall clear plastic cups
- Orange and black Sharpies
- 1/8” red ribbon
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine your peanut butter, white chocolate chips, and butter and heat on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Mix in your vanilla extract.
3. Carefully mix in your Chex cereal until the cereal is coated.
4. Scoop into a large ziplock bag and toss with powdered sugar.
5. Now decorate your cups by drawing on small circle eyes and a smile with small circles using the black Sharpie.
6. Draw on a carrot shaped nose under the eyes with the orange Sharpie.
7. Carefully wrap and glue a red ribbon under the smile and cut ends with scissors to look like a scarf.
8. Fill the cups up with White Chocolate Muddy Buddies and enjoy!