- 20 medium shrimp, frozen (I left shells on)
- 1 cup of cooked white rice
- 1⁄2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, cut in half, seeded and diced
- 1⁄3 cup frozen corn
- 1 lime, cut in 4 slices non stick spray
- Heat grill over medium heat. Lay out 2 sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil, at least 12 inches long. Spray center with non stick spray.
- In a medium bowl combine rice, black beans, cilantro, corn, and jalapeno; stir to combine. Divide the mixture in half, and lay half of the mixture into the center of each piece of foil. Top with 10 shrimp (in each packet). Squeeze 1 slice of lime over the top of the contents of each packet; reserve other 2 lime slices.
- Bring together the long ends of the foil, and fold twice to seal. Fold over sides to seal. Be sure to leave some space around the food so the steam can circulate.
- Place on grill over medium heat; cook for 15 minutes. Remove from grill and carefully open (steam will be coming out). Squeeze reserved lime wedges over the top of each packet; serve immediately.
- Notes: These packets would do great premade. To do so, assemble and leave in fridge up to 24 hours before grilling. Could also be frozen, then put directly onto the grill.