- 1 Bag of Wilton Green Candy Melts
- 2 4 oz. Boxes of Bakers White Chocolate
- 1 Cup of Green M&M’s
- Melt the Green Candy Melts and White Chocolate according to the package directions in separate bowls.
- On a Piece of Wax Paper pour out the Melted Green Candy and spread it out until it’s about 1/8″ Thick.
- Add on the White Chocolate on top and use a toothpick or the tip of a knife to swirl the white and green chocolate together.
- Top with Green Sprinkles (Optional) & M&Ms.
- Allow the Candy to Cool, once cooled break it apart into smaller pieces and store in an airtight container.