Packed with chocolate and perfect for the lunchbox these Triple Chocolate Freezer Bars are the best family friendly treat for busy days.
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ Cup milk
- 1 ½ Cup sugar
- 1 Cup cocoa powder
- 2 Cups butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 2 Tubs whipped chocolate frosting
- Chocolate shavings
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a cake pan.
- In a bowl mix the cocoa powder, sugar, and butter.
- Add the flour, eggs, baking powder, and milk, and keep whisking until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and place it into the oven, bake for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool, cover with frosting, and cut into squares.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings.
Take the bars to the freezer for 20 minutes or until the frosting is hard.
Wrap in plastic wrap or place in a freezer-friendly plastic bag.
Freeze for up to 6 months.