You’re 2 ingredients away from this Valentine’s Day Fudge Recipe.
- 1 package (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- Valentine sprinkles
- Place silicone baking pan on a baking sheet and make sure you have a space in your refrigerator.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of valentine sprinkles into each of the hearts in the pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium low heat stirring constantly until completely melted.
- Pour prepared fudge into heart molds and place into the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- Pop hearts of of pan by turning the entire mold inside out.