If you have trouble viewing this video you can view it Here.
I’m excited to share with you the next video in my new series of online Extreme Couponing Video Classes to help understand how to use the Online Matchups for Retailers and Drug Stores.
Extreme Couponing Tips:
Make sure you learn how to use the Coupon Database and check out all of the deals we cover on Passion For Savings!
There are 5 main parts to a coupon insert listing
- $1/2 – The first number gives you the value of the coupon ($1), the second number is the amount of items required for the purchase. So this coupon is good for $1 off of 2 products.
- Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars – This is the description of the product and will also include limitations sometimes so that you know what products the coupon can and cannot be used on.
- exp. 4-4-10 – This is the date the coupon expires. This is helpful in knowing how long you have to take advantage of a deal.
- (RP – is the part where most people get lost. There are three main types of Newspaper Inserts. RP = Red Plum, SS = Smartsource, PG = Proctor & Gamble Insert. The two letters at the front let you know which insert the coupon will be found in so that you do not have to search through all of your inserts.
- 02/07/10) – This is the date the coupon issued in the newspaper. This is the reason I tell you to save your inserts by date. If you have your inserts by date then you can go back quickly and find exactly what you are looking for.
If you are looking for a site that covers your local store deals check out The Frugal Map to find a blogger near you.
Don’t forget to check out the First Video from my Extreme Couponing Classes!
If you’re new to Couponing you may also want to check out the Savings 101 Series, I will also be covering most of these topics in the next few weeks so stay tuned….
Remember, that the best way to stay up to date on all of the best coupons and deals is by signing up for the Passion For Savings Daily Email Updates.