- 1/2 pound unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 12 oz. bag of White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup of Macadamia nuts
- Mix Butter, Brown Sugar, and Sugar until fluffy.
- Add in Vanilla and 2 eggs (one at a time).
- In a separate bowl, sift Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together at a slow speed in the mixer.
- Fold in Chocolate Chunks by Hand.
- Spread mixture into a greased 81/2 x 12 x 2 pan.
- Bake at 350 for exactly 30 minutes so that they are slightly undercooked.
- **Keep in mind that this same recipe can make Thin Chocolate Chunk Cookies! You just use the same batter but spoon a small scoop/tbsp. of dough onto parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Flatten dough slightly, and bake at 350 for 15 minutes!