- 24 oz. white chocolate chips
- 15 Oreo cookies
- ½ teaspoon mint extract
- Optional: 4 drops green food coloring
- Wax paper
- Gallon sized zip lock bag
- Begin by melting the chocolate. You can do this by placing the chocolate chips in a saucepan on VERY low heat, stirring frequently. Be careful not to let the chocolate burn or let any moisture come in contact with it.
- Lightly crush the cookies by putting them in a gallon sized zip lock bag, and giving it a few whacks. (Consider this therapy after a day of Christmas shopping.)
- In a large bowl combine the melted chocolate, crushed Oreos, mint extract, and green food coloring.
- Line a 9”x13” baking dish with wax paper and pour in the chocolate mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to harden.
- Once the bark has hardened, use a knife to cut it into clean lines, or break it apart with your hands for more rugged pieces.