Saving Money will change your life! Learn how to save money on groceries by using coupons, find tips for how to save money, and recipes for feeding your family on a budget.
It doesn’t matter if you are saving money on toothpaste or designer jeans. It is possible to live on budget and have great quality items and feed your family quality meals for less. These tips and tricks are designed to teach you about saving money, give you great Do It Yourself Ideas, Recipe Ideas for feeding your family on a budget and more.
Make sure you follow Passion For Savings on Pinterest to keep up with all the latest articles and recipes.
Homemade Diaper rash cream is a necessity when you have a little one. No mater what kind of diapers you use, at some point a rash is likely to form. Diaper rash cream can be very expensive, and you never really know what is in it. Like most things, it is nice to be able to make it yourself so you know exactly what is in there and what you are putting on your little one’s bottom.
Homemade Diaper Rash Cream
What You Need:
1/2 cup shea butter
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 tbsp. beeswax
What You Do:
1) Melt the ingredients together in a sauce pan.
2) Remove from heat and allow to cool completely
3) Use a Mixer to beat together until smooth & creamy
3) Pour mixture into a glass jar or some kind of container with a lid. The cream will thicken a little more as it cools.
Coconut oil just by itself, can do wonders for diaper rash. But add the shea butter to keep the skin smooth and it also has anti-fungal properties. The beeswax will keep it all together and form it into a cream.
You won’t need a ton of this cream with each use. So start small and add a little more if it doesn’t cover the entire area.This could also make a cute baby gift. Make up a batch of homemade Diaper Rash Cream and put in a cute jar with a label. Add it to a gift basket filled with diapers and other baby necessities. Super cute!
Young Living Special!
I have a special deal just for Passion For Savings readers this month through the end of June â€¨â€¨If you get a premium Young Living starter kit (which is, on its own, a really great deal at $150)â€¦
â€¦then I will also mail you a super helpful Essential Oils Reference Book + a FREE $20 Amazon Gift Card and our EXCLUSIVE Hello Oils Recipe Book with 25 of our Favorite Essential Oils Recipes! Youâ€™ll also get access to our Facebook Groups for Support.
You get ELEVEN 5 ml bottles with the premium starter kit. Several people always ask each time I talk about this starter kit if itâ€™s just the samples. Nope, you get everything in the picture above with your kit including the Eleven 5-ml bottles of oils + The Diffuser + Iâ€™ll personally send you all the Freebies Listed in this post when you sign up using the links in this post!
How to Buy a Starter Kit:
If you are ready to buy a starter kit, then be sure to sign up as a wholesale member (with one of the premium starter kits) through the instructions below to take advantage of these freebies.
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
2. Be sure the â€śWholesale Memberâ€ť option is checked so that you donâ€™t end up paying retail prices. There are no requirements at all!
3. Be sure the â€śsponsor IDâ€ť and â€śenroller idâ€ť say 1652639 (so that I can send you your freebies!)
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. To get the freebies, youâ€™ll need to check the option that says â€śPremium Starter Kitâ€ť. You can get the kit thatâ€™s $150!
6. Thereâ€™s a Step 3 of the sign-up process that you can skip if you donâ€™t want to mess with that part
7. Go through the checkout process.
8. After you sign up, Fill Out This Google Form with your Name and Mailing Address so I can send you your Freebies!
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #1652639. Iâ€™m personally offering this promotion (not Young Living) for those who sign up through Passion For Savings.
Also, if you recommend this promotion to a friend (or group of friends) and they sign up too through this promotion then please let me know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that you can get the credit for referring them. :)
you also might like...