*This is a sponsored post for Mirum*
If you love Chicken and Rice dishes, this is a good one! This Creamy Bruschetta Chicken and Rice Recipe allows youĀ to cut down on your prep time by purchasing the KnorrĀ® Creamy Chicken Rice, yet it tastes homemade!
Plus, you can’t beat $1.00 for the KnorrĀ® Rice mixes!
Creamy Bruschetta Chicken and Rice Recipe
First, heat the oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Add garlic during the last 30 seconds of cook time. Remove and set aside.
Next, prepare KnorrĀ® Rice Sidesā¢ Creamy Chicken flavor in the same skillet according to the package directions.
Last, stir in the chicken and tomatoes. Sprinkle with mozzarella and basil. Serve!
Click on Filter Recipes
Then click “Main Dishes” under Filter Recipe by Course
Then click “Knorr” under Filter Recipe by Brand
You should see the Creamy Bruschetta Chicken recipe!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 package KnorrĀ® Rice Sidesā¢ – Creamy Chicken flavor
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes, adding garlic during the last 30 seconds of cook time. Remove and set aside.
- Prepare KnorrĀ® Rice Sidesā¢ – Creamy Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions.
- Stir in chicken and tomatoes. Sprinkle with mozzarella and basil. Serve!
KnorrĀ® makes several varieties ofĀ side dishes so take a look when you’re in your local Walmart store next time and see what you can find. Make your meals taste homemade with these convenient side dishes! What’s not to love about that!
For more recipe ideas, head on over to Walmart’s Food Hub for dinner ideas! By adding fresh ingredients and produce to your meal, the delicious factor substantially increases for the entire family!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Mirum. I was compensated for this post however all thoughts and opinions are my own.