Where to Buy Discounted Disney Tickets Online, Save Money on Park Hopper Tickets, Get FREE Disney Tickets and Learn how to get Cheap Disney World Tickets on Sale.
Are you looking for Discounted Disney Tickets? Are you planning a trip to the most magical place on Earth? If so, you might be wondering how you can save a little cash in doing so. Take a look below at 7 ways to save money on Disney park tickets that you can try. As you will see, saving money on Disney park tickets isn’t hard, you just need a little know how. These tips will help you get started!
Where to Buy Discounted Disney Tickets Online
What a Christmas present it would be to plan a trip to DISNEY WORLD! If anyone wants to get me something, that’s what I want :) Disney World is offering Disney World 4-Park Magic Tickets for as little as $80 per day starting 1/18! These deals include the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and the Animal Kingdom!
These tickets are for selected dates, but at these prices it’s WORTH IT!
Here are the prices you can get:
4-Park Magic Value Ticket
- Price – Adult: $85 per day ($340 total plus tax)
- Price – Child: $80 per day ($320 total plus tax)
- Usage Dates: Valid for admission January 18 through March 1, 2019. Tickets must be used within 7 days of first use or by March 1, 2019, whichever comes first.
4-Park Magic Select Ticket
- Price – Adult: $89 per day ($356 total plus tax)
- Price – Child: $84 per day ($336 total plus tax)
- Usage Dates: Valid for admission January 18 through March 14, March 27 through April 9, April 27 through May 27, and August 19 through September 30, 2019. Tickets must be used within 7 days of first use or by September 30, 2019, whichever comes first.
4-Park Magic Summer Ticket
- Price – Adult: $95 per day ($380 total plus tax)
- Price – Child: $90 per day ($360 total plus tax)
- Usage Dates: Valid for admission January 18 through March 14, March 27 through April 9, and April 27 through September 30, 2019. Tickets must be used within 7 days of first use or by September 30, 2019, whichever comes first.
Get your Disney World Park Tickets now CHEAP!
Great news for you Disneyland goers!! For a limited time on UndercoverTourist.com, you can visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks for as little as $63 per day when you purchase a 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket.
Plus, one Magic Morning early admission is included with each ticket.
- 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $191.76 + Free Shipping & Tax Included
$63.92 per day!
- 4-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $209.11 + Free Shipping & Tax Included
$52.27 per day!
- 5-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $218.24 + Free Shipping & Tax Included
$43.64 per day!
- 3-Day, Park Hopper Ticket: $237.42 + Free Shipping & Tax Included
$79.14 per day!
- 4-Day, Park Hopper Ticket: $254.77 + Free Shipping & Tax Included
$63.69 per day!
- 5-Day, Park Hopper $263.90 + Free Shipping & Tax Included
$52.78 per day!
These tickets are valid for use beginning January 7, 2019 and expire 13 days after the first day of use or on May 23, 2019, whichever occurs first. The following blockout dates apply: April 14 through April 22, 2019. Tickets and Disney MaxPass are nonrefundable.
Purchase through May 18, 2019 Note: This Limited-Time Special Ticket Offer is currently available as a ticket-only purchase; it cannot be added online as part of a vacation package.
Get all the Discounted Disneyland Ticket Information here!
Cheap Disney World Tickets
Here are 2 different sales going on right now on Disney World Tickets that you don’t want to miss!
Click Here for all the details, you will save $87 per ticket, which if you’re like me and have a Family of 5 that’s over a $400 Savings!!!
Disney World Park Hopper Tickets On Sale
Click Here for all the details. Save $77 off the gate price of an adult ticket on a 4 Day Park Hopper Ticket! This includes access to all 4 parks for 4 days.
Tax is included and you also get FREE Shipping! You can choose to have the tickets mailed to you, or get the eTickets. Then you can add them to your My Disney Experience App just like you would any ticket!
7 Ways to Save Money on Disney Parks Tickets
In addition to buying discounted tickets online you can also save money by changing some of the options on your tickets or booking with a hotel package. You can search for Hotel Discounts that are currently available here.
1. Consider an annual pass.
If you are going to be staying for 12 days or longer (lucky you!) then you will get a better deal by buying an annual pass. Plus, you will be able to return during the year at no extra cost!
2. Buy in bulk.
When buying the Magic Your Way Tickets with Hopper option, go ahead and add the Water Park Fun and more option. It is cheaper to buy these all as one bulk ticket than buy the water passes separately.
3. Stay longer and save.
In all cases, the longer you plan on staying the more you will save. If you plan on being around the parks for several days, try a 3 or 4 day pass for the best value.
4. Use your discounts.
If you are a Florida resident or a military member, you are entitled to a discount on Disney tickets. Be sure to let this information be known when you purchase your tickets.
5. Join the Disney Vacation club.
If you visit Disney parks often, becoming a Disney Vacation Club member may be a good idea. You will be entitled to all sorts of savings and free upgrades via this program.
6. Consider the off times to visit.
You will be able to get better prices on ticket and lodging packages when you visit during the off season. This is typically the week right before a holiday, on the actual holiday, and late February.
7. Consider the dining plan.
For an upgraded charge, you can add the dining plan to your ticket which provides you will meals and snacks for the day. For some families, this may be a wonderful, money saving option! It also gives you the option of carrying less cash and having out of pocket expenses when you visit the park.
Give these tips a try so you too can save money on Disney park tickets. With a little work, you can surely score your tickets for less.
Photos used under Creative Commons License