Do you have a child who loves DIY projects? Or perhaps you are looking for a frugal way to have fun this summer? Whatever the case may be, The Home Depot Kids Workshop may be ideal for you and your family. The Home Depot Kids Workshops offer kids the chance to build something of their very own, in a safe and fun environment where all of the materials are provided to them at no cost! Here is how you can participate in The Home Depot Kids Workshops at a Home Depot near you!
How To Find A Home Depot Kids Workshop Near You:
1. Head to The Home Depot website and click on DIY PROJECTS AND IDEAS. Scroll down to DIY WORKSHOPS and click.
2. The DIY Workshops page will open and can then put your zip code in the search box.
3. Click enter and the website will pull up DIY Workshop offerings in your area.
4. Click on the location you wish to visit, and any available offerings will be displayed.
The Next Home Depot Kids Workshop is: Saturday, October 5, 2019 from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Save the day during Fire & Safety Month and let your imagination soar as you build a fire plane. With a little help, you can learn to use a screwdriver to connect everything you’ll need to become airborne. You’ll be able to attach the wings, landing gear, adjust the tail fin, decorate the propellers with stickers and be ready to fly. All Kids Workshop attendees must be accompanied by a parent or adult at all times. All kids get to keep their craft, receive a FREE certificate of achievement, a Workshop Apron and a commemorative pin while supplies last.
Once you find a location near you that is offering a DIY Workshop for kids, here is how you can get signed up!
1. Click on the REGISTER NOW button. Registering for the workshop is important because space at these workshops may be limited.
2. Once you click on the registration button, fill in the name of the participant, enter an email, and click COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
That’s all there is to it. You will then receive notification that you are registered for the event of your choosing. You will get an email confirming your space in the workshop, so be sure to check your email and the spam folder.
Activities You Can Look Forward To At Your Home Depot Kids Workshop:
1. Build your own garden box, bird feeder, bird house, and other outdoor essentials. Activities will vary by location and more information on the activities can be found on the registration page.
2. Children will get to use some basic tools such as hammers, nails, and measuring tape.
3. Children will learn basic tool and safety skills as they build their project. All classes are taught by a professional and children will be supervised during the class. Parents should stay and watch the lesson and help as needed.
4. When your project is complete, children can take home their project and put it to use!e Home Depot DIY Workshops for Kids are FREE, so they are a great way to keep kids active this summer while keeping a few extra bucks in your pocket! Generally, the classes are taken place on Saturday mornings. They generally run 60-90 minutes in length.
Find A Home Depot Kids Workshops Near You
Head to The Home Depot website and see the class offerings near you! Then, be sure to register so you can take part and make something fun! Kids will love the hands-on experience, and you will love that they are learning basic building skills and safety. It is a win-win for the whole family!
Here is even more Kid Activities!
Have you joined in on a Home Depot Workshop for Kids?