Here is a wonderful Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Copy Cat Recipe you will want to try!
This Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Copy Cat Recipe is one of my favorites to make on special occasions, holidays, or when I am in charge of breakfast for my Small Group on Sunday Mornings! It is one of those recipes that everyone can enjoy! These Cinnamon Take a little while to make, but believe me, they are well worth it! Plus, everyone will be asking you for the recipe!
Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Copycat Recipe
2 Packages Active Dry Yeast
1 Cup Warm Water 115 Degrees
1 tsp. Sugar
⅔ Cup Sugar
1 Cup Warmed Milk
⅔ Cup Butter
2 tsp. Salt
2 Eggs Slightly Beaten
7 Cups Flour + More for kneading
1 Cup Melted Butter Divided
1¾ Cup Sugar
3 Tbsp. Cinnamon
1½ Cups Walnuts or Pecans(Optional)
- 2 Packages Active Dry Yeast
- 1 Cup Warm Water 115 Degrees
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- ⅔ Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Warmed Milk
- ⅔ Cup Butter
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 Eggs Slightly Beaten
- 7 Cups Flour + More for kneading
- Filling –
- 1 Cup Melted Butter Divided
- 1¾ Cup Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1½ Cups Walnuts or Pecans(Optional)
- Mix Warm Water, Yeast and 1 tsp. Sugar in a Bowl and Set Aside
- Combine Milk, Remaining ⅔ Cup of Sugar and Melted Butter, Salt and Eggs in a Bowl and Wisk Together.
- Add in Yeast Mixture and Stir Gently
- Add 2 Cups Flour and Stir Completely
- Add 2 More Cups of Flour and Stir
- Add another 2 Cups of Flour and Stir
- IF needed add the additional 1 Cup of Flour and Knead in Bowl.
- Turn out on Floured Surface and knead for about 5 Minutes until smooth.
- Divide into 2 Bowls and Cover Completely. Let Rise about 2 Hours or until Doubled.
- For Filling –
- Divide Butter in Half (1 Part for Brushing Dough the other for pouring in the bottom of the pans
- Combine Sugar and Cinnamon
- Roll out Each Ball of Dough and Coat one side with Butter
- Sprinkle with Half of Cinnamon and Sugar
- Roll the Dough Up into a Long Tube and Slice in 1″ Sections
- Place Rolls in Greased Baking Pan and Cover to Rise another 1 Hour
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 25 Minutes
- I use Pillsbury Vanilla Frosting to Ice the Cinnamon Rolls, Spoon on top of each Cinnamon Roll and let it Melt over the top
- Best when Served Warm!
For another breakfast idea, be sure to check out these Easy Freezer Biscuits Recipe! I love that you can make these ahead of time and only cook as many as you need! Perfect if you like to plan your means ahead of time!