This Copy Cat Moose Munch Recipe is SO delicious!! Everyone will be begging you for the recipe!
You could really add any candy bar to this or leave it out depending on your tastes. I can promise you one thing this stuff is So Delicious you’ll have to give it away to keep from eating it :) This makes a great treat to deliver to teachers, co-workers, and neighbors during the holidays it stays fresh for several days if you store it in an airtight container.
- 6 Quarts Popped Popcorn
- 1 Cup Butter or Margarine
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Corn Syrup
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Cups Raw Peanuts
- 1 Cup. Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Cup. Chocolate Chips
- 2 Cups of Snickers Chopped
- Place Popcorn in Greased 9×13 Baking Pans
- Combine Butter, Sugar, Corn Syrup and Salt in a Pan
- Cook on High until the mixture starts to boil
- Lower heat and boil for 5 minutes
- Remove Syrup Mixture and add in Baking Soda, then Stir
- Pour over Pans of Popcorn
- Bake at 250 for an hour, stir every 15 minutes
- Add in Mini Marshmallows and Snickers and Stir
- Bake another 10 Minutes to melt Snickers and Marshmallows a little
- Pour onto Aluminum Foil
- Melt Chocolate Chips in a Ziploc Bag
- Cut the corner off the bag and drizzle over Popcorn Mixture
- Cool and Store in an Air Tight Container to keep the popcorn fresh!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 501Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 382mgCarbohydrates: 59gFiber: 3gSugar: 47gProtein: 6g
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!