If you have been following my site very long then you probably know that I’m all about finding great deals on high quality products. I also believe that by saving on everyday items we can have more room in our budget to afford the things we really want, but regardless of what I’m buying I am always looking for ways to save. I think that must be one of the reasons I love TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I can get Designer, Name Brand items for less than I would pay at department stores.
Did you know that most of TJ Maxx and Marshall’s merchandise is First Quality and This Season! That just means you can walk into a department store and find the same items that you might find in TJ Maxx or Marshalls. I guess I just always assumed that most of what was sold at TJ Maxx and Marshalls was from last year. When I found out that they are selling the same items at the Same Time I felt like I was getting an even better deal!
TJ Maxx and Marshall’s sent me on a challenge to find some Fall Fashions for less and I wanted to give you an idea of the items you can find. These would all be perfect for adding a little style to your fall wardrobe without adding stress to your budget.
- Accessories – I found lots of great scarves for between $12.99-$16.99 and I also found some great Jewelry Items as well.
- Rain Boots – Who doesn’t love a great pair of Rain Boots? TJ Maxx and Marshalls carry a wide variety of shoes including some adorable rain boots at my local store for just $19.99.
- Designer Jeans – I was shocked to find Seven For All Mankind Skinny Jeans on sale at one of my local stores for just $75. These were on the clearance rack and I couldn’t believe that they were still around. These were originally retailing for $200 so that was a great price on these jeans.
- Winter Coats – I also noticed my stores had lots of winter coats in stock. most of these were over half off what you would pay at the department store!
- Dresses and Sweaters – The racks were full of great deals on everything from Ralph Lauren Sweaters to Dresses from Max Studio. If you’re looking for a few Essential items this fall you will want to check out TJ Maxx and Marshalls.
I thought it would be fun to show you what I found. I was pregnant last fall so I didn’t really buy many new clothes last year so I’m excited to add a few things to my wardrobe for the colder weather we’ve been having lately.
This is really hard to see because my camera is missing (I’m sure my 2 year old ran off with it somewhere) :) and this is the best I picture I could get with my iPhone at night. Sorry! But I was really excited to find this sweater dress for only $16.99 and the leggings were on clearance for only $5!!! Now I’m thinking I can pair this with a cute belt and I’m good to go.
I also snagged another sweater for fall for only $19.99 so I got 3 items for right around $45 including tax!
GIVEAWAY: TJ Maxx and Marshall’s are giving away a $25 gift card to Two Lucky Winners so you can shop TJ Maxx and Marshall’s and find your own great deals on Fall Fashion!
1. Comment – Leave a comment letting me know your Favorite Fall Fashion Trend.
3. Tweet – Follow @Passion4Savings on Twitter and Tweet the following message. Leave a separate comment letting me know you are a follower.
Enter to Win a $25 TJ Maxx & Marshall’s Gift Card from @passion4savings http://bit.ly/9Gksxc
4. Share – Make sure you “Like” Passion for Savings on Facebook. Then Share on your facebook wall or use the Suggest This Tab on the Passion For Savings Facebook Page to share with your friends. Leave a comment letting me know you did so.
If you are reading this in a Reader or by Email then you will want to CLICK HERE to leave a comment!
Details and Disclosure: All Giveaways will end at 3pm EST on Monday, October 11th. 2010. Winners will be selected at Random and notified by email. You will have 48 hours to respond to the email to claim your prize. I received both a sample product and product to giveaway in exchange for hosting this giveaway however all reviews and opinions are mine and are not influenced by receipt of product. Others may have a different experience.