*This is a sponsored giveaway for Proctor & Gamble.
Moms, do you need a little R&R time? I know I do. Here are some ideas from P&G to get that much needed time for yourself.
1. Treat yourself to a new summer dress or that colorful purse you’ve been eyeing at the mall!
2. Why go to the spa when you can bring the spa home to you? Stock your at-home salon with products like:
*Olay® Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo: this innovative, gentle 2-step system gives you smooth, visibly hair free skin.
*Head & Shoulders® Damage Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner: Together, these high-performing products condition to nourish damaged hair and help relieve dry scalp.
3. Break the rules! Why stop at chapter 10? Stay up late and read your new page-turner cover to cover.
4. Revamp your beauty routine with COVERGIRL + Olay® Tone Rehab™ 2-in-1 Foundation. With just one pump, it instantly covers discolorations, lines and wrinkles. One bottle hydrates to help improve skin tone over time!
5. Every morning, pencil in some time to simply relax. Give yourself 30 minutes right before bed or after dinner to do absolutely nothing but relax and regroup.
I know I could use this advice. Sometimes we do just need a little time alone, a new outfit, some new skin or hair products or to read a good book!
Make the Most of your Family Time
1. On a hot day, get the family together and create your very own family ice cream flavor! Have each family member choose a component of the ice cream (i.e. sprinkles, chopped up cookies, chocolate sauce, etc.) and enjoy!
2. Take an every day activity, like brushing your teeth, and make it a family affair for you and the kids to brush your teeth together! Don’t forget to use the following oral care products when brushing your pearly whites:
*Crest® 3D White Glamorous White Toothpaste: Say cheese everyone! This product removes 80% of surface stains
*Oral-B® Glide White Radiant Mint Floss Picks: Flossing just got easier! This innovative product slides up to 50% more easily in tight spaces vs. the leading floss pick.
3. Create a new family tradition! Have the kids come up with ideas and vote on a winner. It will be something that is unique to your family that can be passed on from generation to generation.
4. Family videos are a great way to capture new memories and revisit the old. Put a spin on your home videos and conduct family interviews. What questions will you ask?
Give Your Home New Decor
1. Put a seasonal wreath or other decor on your door. There are so many new ideas out there for door decorations. Find a few you like and rotate them.
2. Bring Mother Nature into your home! Floral print lamp shades or earth toned pillows on your couch are small décor changes you can make that will transform your home during this season.
3. Summer is a great time to start a vegetable garden in your yard. It will teach your family the importance of eating healthy while cutting down your grocery list!
I have always wanted to plant a garden. It’s on my to-do list some year. I just need to make a plan, but I can’t wait until I can plant one! Kids love to be outside and what a great way to teach them about where our food really comes from (not the grocery store). Also, I am about to buy a few new pillow covers for my couch, it really does change the look of your decor and you can find pillow covers to slip over your pillows you have already! There are so many cute ideas I’ve seen recently for front door decorations!
Enter this Giveaway to Win: Olay® Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo, Head & Shoulders® Damage Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner, COVERGIRL + Olay® Tone Rehab™ 2-in-1 Foundation, Crest® 3D White Glamorous White Toothpaste, and Oral-B® Glide White Radiant Mint Floss Picks.
View Giveaway Winners at http://passionforsavings.com/giveaway-winners-page/
All Giveaways will end at 3:00 pm EST on 6/17/13. Winners will be selected at Random and notified by email. You will have 48 hours to respond to the email to claim your prize. I received both a sample product and product to giveaway in exchange for hosting this giveaway from P&G however all reviews and opinions are mine and are not influenced by receipt of product. Others may have a different experience. Open Only to US Residents age 18 or Older. Alternative Entry Method: Mail a 3×5 Card with your Name, Address and Phone Number to P.o. Box 8622, Springdale, AR 72762. Entry must be received by 6/16/13. Void where prohibited & Not Valid in All States.