The envelope system is a budgeting system households have used for years in order to keep their finances in check. And while this system has brought many people financial success, Mvelopes has taken the process up a notch via the Mvelopes app! The Mvelopes app can help households stay financially organized and on track effectively and efficiently! Look below to find out more about Mvelopes, and see how you can use this app to make your savings and budgeting dreams come true.
More Apps To Consider Downloading
- Fetch Rewards App all you need to know about this app!
- Passion for Savings app for saving money on your purchases.
- Fast Food Apps to download for free food
Mvelopes And How It Works!
1. First, try the 30 day free trial.
All users of the Mvelopes app get to use the app FREE for 30 days. This allows you to budget your money, link accounts, and see where your daily spending is happening. The free trial can help give you an accurate snapshot of your financial situation and help you plan accordingly. After your 30 day trial, if you like the program you can continue to use the applications for as low as $4 per month, or upgrade to access even more features designed to help you stay n track.
2. Choose a plan that is right for you!
Mvelopes has monthly plans that start as low as $4 a month and go up to $59 a month. Each plan allows you to customize your budgeting system to one that works best for you.
- Basic: Connect your bank accounts, create your online budgeting system, and execute your budget.
- Plus: Access the learning center, debt center, and even work with a quarterly coach to help you achieve your goals.
- Complete: Your personal coach will contact you monthly to help you create a custom financial roadmap and help you better achieve your goals.
3. Start budgeting.
Once you choose your plan and connect your accounts, you can start creating your virtual envelope budgeting system. The app allows you to track spending and set aside funds for the items you need while saving for the items you want.
4. Watch your savings add up!
Pay down debt and watch your savings add up via the virtual tools. This helps you stay on track and keep your eye on the prize as you go about your day to day life and spending.
5. Make it a family affair.
Allow your spouse to access the tools so you can both see where your money is going and be in the know when it comes to your financial plans. This can help you achieve greater overall success when using the program.
Mvelopes helps you pay down debt, organize your finances, and stay on top of bills easily and at the push of a button. Along with the support of a coach (with select programs) you will find that the system helps you best reach your goals!
If you have been curious about the envelope budgeting system and want to try it for yourself, welcome to Mvelopes. It is an easier way to follow the system right from the convenience of your smart phone…no paper envelopes required!