Are you ready for one of my All Time Favorite Recipes? These Triple Chocolate – Chocolate Chip Muffins are So Yummy and a great morning breakfast idea or a nice brunch recipe if you’re planning a Baby Shower or Wedding Shower this summer.
One of my favorite aspects about these muffins is I almost always have everything on hand, in fact a few weeks ago I had a breakfast fail one Sunday Morning when it was our turn to take breakfast to our church small group, at the last minute I decided to make these muffins instead and they turned out perfect as always and they were a hit! I was so glad to have this recipe on hand as my back up, It’s one of my go to recipes when I need a morning treat for friends and family.
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 ts. Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Hershey's Syrup
- 1 Bag of Chocolate Chips
- Combine Dry Ingredients until well mixed (Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, Salt and Cocoa)
- Combine Milk, Melted Butter, Oil, Eggs and Vanilla
- Pour Liquid Ingredients into Dry Ingredients and stir lightly
- Add in Hershey's Syrup and Stir
- Add in 3/4 Bag of Chocolate Chips and stir
- Fill Mini Cupcake pans with Batter
- Top with Chocolate Chips
- Bake at 375 Degrees for 15-18 minutes
- Top with Powdered Sugar (Optional)
So the Triple Chocolate Threat is the Cocoa, the Chocolate Chips and Hershey’s Syrup all mixed together :) These are so yummy and the syrup makes them perfectly moist! Let me know what you think once you give them a try!