*This is a sponsored post for TURTLES® candies*
Today is one of those warm spring days that promises that Summer is coming. My kids are going to be out of school in about 3 weeks and I’m starting to think of Summer Activities and Treats that make our time together special and fun! I just had to make these TURTLES® Fudge Pops!
Popsicles are perfect for a Summer snack for my kids! And who really needs areason to enjoy TURTLES® clusters? We can eat them all Summer long or I can make them for a playdate with their friends. I’m also thinking these would be fun to make for Memorial Day or July 4th!
My recipe is simple because it only takes 4 items to make it! You just have to wait for them to Freeze so you need to plan ahead a little bit for that!
I could have made these Fudge Pops without the candies, but that just wouldn’t be as fun! The TURTLES® clusters really made this recipe so much better and my kids are going to LOVE them. I can’t lie, Mom will too:) Hopefully I can save the kids some!
If you have a caramel, nut and chocolate fan, they will love these! TURTLES® clusters (the Original Caramel Nut Clusters)have the perfect blend of crunchy, premium nuts and sweet creamy caramel. Topped off with chocolate that melts in your mouth these are a perfect addition to a sweet treat. You can add them to a pie, cake or bar to give your dessert a little twist like I did with my TURTLES® Fudge Pops!Print
- 1 large box of instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups of milk
- 2 cups of finely chopped TURTLES® clusters
- popsicle mold
- Finely chop TURTLES® clusters.They should be small enough to fit inside popsicle mold.
- Mix pudding mix with 3 cups of milk, whisking until all lumps are gone. Immediately add TURTLES® clusters pieces and stir.
- Transfer to popsicle molds.Tap mold against the counter to release air bubbles and to pack the pudding in. Freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Run popsicle mold under warm water to release fudge pops.
Be sure to check out all my recent Recipes!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by TURTLES® candies. All opinions are my own.