About this time of year I get the USA Pride swelling up inside me, I am so thankful for our Military and our Country and I love seeing people honor and recognize the sacrifice that has been made to keep our country free. It’s a price that we can really never say Thank You Enough for. I want my kids to grow up with that same pride of country understanding and recognizing that they live in one of the most amazing countries in the world so we love Celebrating this great nation all Summer Long!
Here are 10 Patriotic Craft Ideas you can do with Kids or to decorate for the 4th of July. There are so many ideas that it’s hard to narrow it down to my favorites. If you have a favorite be sure to leave a comment below and let us know!
Patriotic Craft Ideas
1. DIY Duct Tape Flag from Crafts ‘n Coffee
2. Pom-Pom American Flag Painting from Crafty Morning
3. How to Make a Pinwheel from Practically Functional
4. Paper Sparklers from It Happens In a Blink
5. Patriotic Recycled Tin Can Wind Chimes from Creative Green Living
6. Upcycled Flag Craft from The Suburban Mom
7. Easy Painted Flag Tee from Organized 31
8. Patriotic Cardboard Tube Bracelet from Crafts by Amanda
9. Patriotic Parade Wand from Quirky Inspired
10. Patriotic Crepe Paper Flag from Meaningful Mama