I have made it no secret that I love finding new Freezer Meal Ideas. I’m also a Big Fan of my Slow Cooker but it’s easy to get tired of the same old Slow Cooker Recipes so I thought we would round up 25 Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes that you can make in minutes! These are great for Busy Moms and also perfect if you’re eating healthy for the new year!
25 Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
1. Slow Cooker Green Chile Shredded Beef Cabbage Bowl with Avocado Salsa from Kalyn’s Kitchen
2. Lemon Thyme Crockpot Chicken from Little Family Adventure
3. Chunky Crockpot Tomato Soup from A Mom’s Take
4. Spicy Mustard Greens Soup from Farm Fresh Feasts
5. Mexican Style Chicken Chili from Snappy Gourmet
6. Ratatouille Vegetable Stew from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
7. Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice from Organized 31
8. Slow Cooker Whole Grain Mac & Cheese from Penney Lane Kitchen
9. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps from Domestic Superhero
10. Crazy Pineapple Chili from Two Healthy Kitchens
11. Vegetarian Chili with Butternut Squash from The Lemon Bowl
12. Maple Balsamic Pork Tacos with Celery Root and Apple Slaw from The Suburban Soapbox
13. Slow Cooker Pot Roast from Wicked Spatula
14. Butternut Squash and Quinoa Chili Soup from Kristine’s Kitchen
15. Slow Cooker Beef and Barley from Mom’s Dish
16. Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup from Monday Morning Mama
17. Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Quinoa from Food Faith Fitness
18. BBQ Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato from FoodieAnonymous
19. Gluten Free Turkey Quinoa Meatballs from Cheryl Style on Everyday Dishes
20. Crockpot Pineapple BBQ Chicken Tenders from Crockpot Gourmet
LOVE this list! I can’t wait to try out some new recipes.
Thanks for sharing my Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup, it’s one of my absolute favorites!
What a great collection of healthy slow cooker ideas. Thanks so much for including my recipe!