This Easy Alfredo Sauce Recipe is so simple and delicious. I also love that I can make this recipe in the amount of time it takes to boil noodles so it’s great for those nights where you’re short on time and you need an easy dinner idea!
My favorite part of this recipe is that it only uses 5 ingredients and you probably already have them on hand so you won’t be racing to the store at the last minute to buy something extra.
Here’s what you need:
1/2 Cup of Butter (1 Stick)
1/2 Cup Milk (I use 2%)
1 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Tsp. Fresh Grated Black Pepper
8 oz. Alfredo Pasta
While you are boiling your noodles combine all sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook until all of the cheese is melted and everything looks creamy (Only takes 2-3 min). Once you drain the noodles, pour the sauce over the noodles and stir!
- 1/2 Cup of Butter (1 Stick)
- 1/2 Cup Milk (I use 2%)
- 1 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Grated Black Pepper
- 8 oz. Alfredo Noodles
- Boil noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles are cooking, in a separate pan combine butter, milk, parmesan cheese and black pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook sauce until all of the cheese is melted and everything looks creamy (Only takes 2-3 min).
- Pour sauce over noodles. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 307Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 432mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g