I am always on the lookout for Back to School Lunch Ideas! It seems like every year my kids get tired of the same things and I am always looking for new and creative ideas to help them eat healthy without having to spend a huge amount of time prepping meals each morning. I’ve put together a big list of Back to School Lunch Ideas for you to check out! I’d also love for you to leave a comment with your favorite Back to School Lunch Ideas!
Back to School Lunch Ideas
1. Turkey Chive Wrap from It’s me, debcb!
2. Homemade Fruit Jello Cups from Eat Craft Parent
3. Battered Baked Fish Sandwich from Sandra’s Easy Cooking
4. PB & J Greek Yogurt Dip from Mom Endeavors
5. Smoked Turkey and Cucumber ‘Sandwiches’ from The Kitchen Is My Playground
6. Pizza Bento Lunchbox from CincyShopper
7. Puppy Themed Bento Box from Two Little Cavaliers
8. Pizza Crescent Roll Ups from Amanda’s Cookin’
9. Peanut Butter & Jelly Roll Ups from Sweet Pennies From Heaven
10. Tortilla Pinwheel Lollipops from Home Cooking Memories
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!