Teachers love Barnes & Noble for all of their book needs! Do you know about the Barnes and Noble Teacher Discount? It’s a great way to really save on books and supplies for the classroom. We will share all the details and how you can sign-up! Make sure you check out all the Back to School deals we have for you!
If you have are a teacher, librarian, or homeschooler then you can save 20% off list price & up to 25% off during Educator Appreciation Days. The Barnes & Noble Educator Discount Program is an awesome way for educators to save money! Enrollment into the program is free for all those that are eligible and no purchase is necessary. You can go here to fill out the form and become a member. Homeschool teachers will need to enroll in-store. We also have Discounts for Teachers 2020 that has 60+ discounts!
To be eligible:
• Be employed by an accredited pre-K-12 public, private, or parochial school. Those eligible include teachers, guidance counselors, principals, and reading coaches. (Substitute, student, and retired teachers are not eligible.)
• Buy books/materials that we consider suitable for use in the classroom or with the student population.
• Provide a valid or Institutional photo ID/pay stub from the school you work for when enrolling in the Educator Program. If the school ID or other proof of employment provided does not contain a photo, a valid government-issued ID will be required in addition.
• Homeschooling parents are eligible by providing a photo ID and a letter with the following information:
– Family name and address
– Name of homeschooling parent(s)
– Grade level of each child being homeschooled