If you haven’t ever purchased from Groupon before then here are a few details on how it works:
1) New Members can Sign Up for a Groupon Account Here
2) Find the City where the Deal is Located by clicking on the Down Arrow next to the City Name to see all available cities.
3) Purchase your Groupon by clicking on the Buy Button
4) Once the Groupon Deal Ends you will be able to log into the “My Account” Section of Groupon and look for “My Groupons”
5) You can print your voucher and take it to the store to be redeemed or if it’s an online site you can enter the Groupon Voucher Number in the Coupon Code at Checkout.
Here are a few reminders about Groupon:
Make sure you check the Voucher Details before purchasing. Some vouchers include shipping while other do not. Also, most vouchers have an expiration date so it’s best to use vouchers relatively soon after you purchase them to ensure they do not expire.
You can purchase a groupon from any city, Just remember that unless you can use that specific groupon online you will need to live within driving distence or have plans to visit the region before the groupon expires. I try to post the best online groupons, but most groupon deals are local or regional deals valid in stores only.
To get started Sign up for a Groupon Account!