I am wanting to Share more and more of our Family Favorite Recipes with you. My Mom and Mother in Law are both great cooks and they have passed down a lot of really simple and easy recipes that I’m going to try to share with you the next few weeks.
Last weekend we had our first official “Grill” of the season! We love to grill all Summer long but this was the first, and it turned out great!
Here’s a Simple Marinade Recipe you can make for Cajun Lime Chicken, this is one is Perfect if you don’t like an overwhelming flavor and it isn’t too spicy for the kids since you aren’t putting the spice directly on the outside of the chicken.
Cajun Lime Chicken Recipe
- 1/4 Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Cajin Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- Combine all ingredients in a Mixing Bowl or Bag
- Stir and Add Chicken
- Let Chicken Marinade for 30 minutes or longer
- Cook on the Grill for 30-45 Minutes (Depending on Thickness of Chicken)