Campfire cinnamon roll bites are an easy way to cook up cinnamon rolls when you are camping! Whether you have an open fire, pellet or charcoal grill you can whip up these bites.
Cinnamon roll bites are a no fuss canned cinnamon roll recipe. Toss on skewers and cook up to a golden perfection. Kids and adults can’t resist these bites.
Why These Campfire Cinnamon Roll Bites Are A Hit..
- You use canned cinnamon rolls
- Just need skewers
- Can cook on open fire or grill
- No fuss breakfast or dessert
What Type of Skewers to Use
How to Know When Cinnamon Rolls Are Done
You will want to look and see that your rolls are golden brown in color. The other test is to make sure the center of a bite is light and fluffy and free of dough.
When your cinnamon rolls are done just be careful when you remove from skewers.
- The cook time will vary greatly when making these. Depending on what type of grill you use, or open fire.
- You can use any brand of cinnamon rolls you want.
- Don’t get too close to the fire or it can burn the outside of the cinnamon rolls.
- Once done, remove and place in a bowl and drizzle with the cinnamon roll icing.
More Camping Inspired Recipes
- Easy Camping Breakfast Recipes
- Must Make Side Dish Camping Recipes
- Foil Packet Recipes
- Grilled Foil Packet Carrots with Garlic and Basil
How Do You Store Cinnamon Rolls While Camping
I recommend placing the cinnamon rolls in a sealable bag in a cooler. Or if you own an RV then of course the fridge. I find that when tent camping placing food like this in a cooler helps from the container to sog up once the ice begins to melt in the cooler.
- 1 Roll of Cinnamon Rolls
- Open sleeve of cinnamon rolls and cut into bite size pieces with kitchen shears or a knife.
- Stick on a roasting skewer and roast over the campfire until cooked through.
- Using a fork, slide the cinnamon roll pieces off the skewer and into a bowl. Drizzle glaze over the cinnamon roll bites and enjoy!
If you cook on a grill then you will find placing aluminum foil on the grates helps. Or if you don't mind some grill marks place skewer right on the grates.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 92Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 208mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 2g