I’ve got a great new Candy Corn Fudge Recipe to share with you today! I love Candy Corn and Fall and Fudge and well… You get the point :) All of my favorites in one awesome recipe!
Here’s what you need, this recipe is super simple: Sweetened Condensed Milk, Vanilla, White Chocolate Morsels (2 Bags) and Candy Corn!
I made this 2 ways, the Normal Pour your Fudge in a Pan way which makes it look cool when it’s cut into squares and then I made some in little cupcake liners which turned out bite size and would be super cute for a party!
- 4 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 cups Candy Corn
- Melt the Sweetened Condensed Milk and the White Chocolate Chips together in a pan
- Once it's smooth, add in the vanilla and stir
- Then add in the candy corn and stir
- Pour into an 8x8 pan (I like to line my pan with parchment paper for easy cleanup!!)
- Top with a few extra Candy Corn morsels
- Place in Refrigerator and allow to cool for at least an hour
- Remove and cut into squares
Check out all of the Recent Recipes we have posted this week!