Give the gift of a cash tree this holiday season! Not just any type of cash tree, a Coke cash tree at that! Your friend or loved one will get a gift of a tasty beverage, along with lots of cash to put towards the perfect gift they are wanting this Christmas season. This is a fun and creative way to give cash to a loved one.
I wanted to share a fun and easy cash tree that truly takes just a little bit of time to make. Grab a case of Coke or any other beverage of choice and start making an incredibly fun gift that will for sure brighten anyone’s day! You don’t have to be super crafty to make this, just a few basic supplies are all you need to get started!
More Budget Friendly Christmas Goodies
Festive Coke Cash Tree For The Holidays
Who would you give a cash tree too? I have so many people on my list I would give this too! Have someone that is hard to buy for? Or maybe a person who has no clue what they want this year? Money is always a welcome gift, that way they can spend it anywhere or anytime they want.
- Secret Santa gift
- Pre-teen who is hard to buy for
- And the list goes on!
How To Make A Coke Cash Tree
I walk you through the steps, so you know exactly how to make this gift idea. Plus I will share a video as well for the step-by-step process along with how crazy simple it is to make. A lot of people are getting these this year on my Christmas gift list!
Supplies Needed for Coke Cash Tree
How To Make You Cash Tree
- Start by taking your plate and setting it out for base. Then wrap cash around each can, taping it to the can.
- On the plate place your cans in a circle with a can in the center of the cans. This will act as your base of tree.
- Wrap a rubber band around all cans in that layer, this will help hold them in place. I also slice a circle out of the case of pop to play in between the bottom and second layer for support.
- Then repeat the steps for the next two layers for the cash tree, using fewer cans each time. Do this so there are 3-tiers.
Then secure the ribbon around each layer of the cans, to hide the rubber bands and make it more festive!
Look at how fun and easy this Christmas cash tree was. Have fun and find colorful and festive plates, I love finding my at Dollar Tree or dollar stores. Then snag ribbon to match and you have a 5-minute Christmas gift idea to hand out to loved ones.