Best Cheap Furniture Stores
Big Lots– Have you been to Big Lots lately? If you are looking for good deals on furniture then head there and check out their furniture selection! If you didn’t know, Big Lots has mattresses, sofas, recliners, patio furniture, and more! They are a closeout retailer so they sell items that other stores were not able to sell.
Hobby Lobby– Like we a reason to go to Hobby Lobby!! I have found several accent pieces that were just what I needed to complete a room! The key to Hobby Lobby is finding it on sale! Waiting for the right coupon or sale is worth the wait!
Ikea– Don’t let “some assembly required” scare you away! One of the best places to shop for cheap furniture is Ikea! The best part is the unique selection that’s available. I find so many “must-have” items throughout the store! Very few places can compete with the prices at Ikea!
Target- You are already obsessed with Target! From all the cute clothes, to the beauty products that are just perfect, but have you looked at their furniture? I think you will love their selection and the price on most items are awesome! Use your Target RedCard and save 5%!
TJ Maxx & Home Goods– I know that you love them! They have awesome deals throughout the store and online! Even though they do not carry the larger furniture, they do have accent pieces that can really add the finishing touches to your room!
Walmart– It’s always worth your time to check Walmart for furniture that is budget-friendly! They have really stepped up their selection and look of their furniture! Many items are eligible for free shipping or store delivery!
Nadeau– If you are a fan of the show Property Brothers then you probably know about Nadeau! They are a great option if you have one near you!
Pottery Barn Outlet Store- A great way to save on furniture is to shop at outlet stores! What makes Pottery Barn Outlet Stores so great is their inventory was not made for the outlet stores. All of their inventory was previously at a Pottery Barn. Check out the Pottery Barn Outlet Facebook page to see their current deals!
Ashley Furniture Outlet– Head to the store and check out their outlet section or check out the online selection! This is a great way for you to save BIG on furniture!
How to find cheap furniture stores near me
Cheap Furniture Stores Online
Overstock.com– Just about any type of furniture that you can find is available and cheap at Overstock.com! Plus, Free Shipping on orders over $45! That’s a reason to celebrate! If you’ve never shopped at Overstock then head over and check them out!
Wayfair– One of my personal favorites! I have purchased furniture through them and been pleased with the price, quality, and selection. You will find items that you love and in your budget!
World Market– Check out the selection of great quality furniture available at World Market! It is definitely worth your time to search through their selection of furniture, accent pieces, and rugs!
How to get the Best Deals on Furniture
Here are some tips on how to save:
- Be careful of sales. There is usually a considerable mark-up on the price. The exception is on floor samples. You can find significant discounts on floor samples. It’s worth asking!
- If you are buying during a sale, wait till the end of season closeout deal.
- You can save a lot of money if you will assemble it yourself. It’s what makes Ikea so affordable.
- Learn to negotiate. Take a polite approach and try to negotiate the price. We bought furniture a week before Black Friday. We asked if we could get a Black Friday discount and ended up getting ours at a discount. They weren’t advertising it but we asked and received it!
- Try to shop in January or July. Most furniture stores get the latest styles in February and August so they are more motivated to move out the existing furniture.