I love Chocolate Chip Cookies and this Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Recipe is one of my absolute favorite dessert recipes!!
Something about the fact that these cookies have oatmeal in them makes my little brain think these things might be *Slightly* healthy even though they are highly addictive! You know, one of those recipes you have to send out of the house to the office with your husband so you don’t eat an entire plate in one day ;) yes, one of those types of recipes!
Now, let me just warn you, since this isn’t a Cinnamon Based Oatmeal Cookie Recipe, so don’t go swapping the chocolate chips for raisins (I mean who would want raisins instead of chocolate???) But this is the perfect balance of Sweet in an Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!
And, check out these other amazingly Easy Dessert Recipes that are sure to please everyone at your table! There are TONS of desserts here that are really easy to make and just as tasty as these Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies!!
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
These Chocolate Chip Oatmeal cookies are so incredible you wont want to share!!
- 2 Sticks of Butter
- 1 C. Loosely packed Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Cups Quick Oats
- 1 12 oz. Bag Chocolate Chips
- Combine Dry Ingredients (Flour, Baking Soda, Salt) in a Large Measuring Cup
- Mix Butter, Sugars and Vanilla in a Large Mixing Bowl
- Add in Eggs 1 at a time and Blend Well
- Gently Add in Dry Ingredients while stirring slowly
- Add in Quick Cooking Oats Slowly and Continue Stirring
- Slowly add in Chocolate Chips and Continue Stirring
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown and centers are soft
- Cool on Baking Sheet for 5 -7 minutes before removing from pan