*This is a sponsored post for Mirum*
I love a good Cheesecake Recipe and this Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake Recipe is delicious! If you are looking for a Homemade Cheesecake Recipe this is a good one to try!
I have a new recipe to share with you. I hope you’ll try and it then share it with your family and friends on a memorable occasion or just a fun get-together. I was talking to a friend this morning and we both said we needed to be better about planning time together. It’s so easy to let days and weeks slip by and pretty soon we haven’t visited for a month. Friendships and Family relationships mean a lot of me, and I’m hoping to plan more time to just be with those I really care about!
Tonight I’m having my family over for dessert. I was going to have dinner and dessert, but I didn’t know if I had enough time to make a meal for company so rather than doing nothing we decided we could just have a dessert night. It’s not always what we make, but that we make time. Here are the ingredients I bought to make a Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake!
My favorite part is the Reddi-wip to put on top. I could actually just spray it all in my mouth, but I’ll save it for the Cheesecake!
Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake Recipe
First, Crush the Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies in a blender, then slowly add in Melted Butter.
Second, press cookie mixture into the bottom of a 9″ Pie Dish or Spring Form Pan.
Third, top Cookie Mixture with 1/2 Cup of Smucker’s Salted Caramel Sauce.
Next, in a Mixer combine the Softened Cream Cheese, 2 Eggs, 1/2 Cup of Sugar, Vanilla and Melted Chocolate Chips. Mix well until everything is blended and smooth.
Fifth, pour Cheesecake Mixture into the Pie Dish or Spring Form Pan. Sixth, bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
The 8th step is to place the cheesecake in the fridge overnight or for a minimum of 4 hours until chilled completely.
Last but not least, top with Reddi-wip before serving!
Don’t forget to shop now at any of the Kroger family of stores: Smith’s, Dillons, Food
If you need to meal plan for the week, check out all my latest Recipes and add the ingredients to your list to save time and not have to run back to the store later!
- 1 - 7.25 oz. Package of Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies
- 1 Can Reddi-wip
- 1/2 Stick of Butter Melted
- 1/2 cup Smucker's Salted Caramel Sauce
- 2 - 8 oz. Packages of Cream Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 8 oz. Chocolate Chips Melted
- 1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Smucker's Hot Fudge
- 1/2 Cup Pecan Pieces
- 1/2 Cup Smucker's Salted Caramel Sauce
- Crush Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies in a blender, then slowly add in Melted Butter.
- Press cookie mixture into the bottom of a 9" Pie Dish or Spring Form Pan.
- Top Cookie Mixture with 1/2 Cup of Smucker's Salted Caramel Sauce.
- In a Mixer combine the Softened Cream Cheese, 2 Eggs, 1/2 Cup of Sugar, Vanilla, and Melted Chocolate Chips. Mix well until everything is blended and smooth.
- Pour Cheesecake Mixture into the Pie Dish or Spring Form Pan.
- Bake at 325 Degrees for 1 Hour.
- Remove from oven and immediately top with Smucker's Hot Fudge, Pecans, Chocolate Chips, and Smucker's Caramel Sauce.
- Place in the fridge overnight or for a minimum of 4 hours until chilled completely.
- Top with Reddi-wip before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 639Total Fat: 46gSaturated Fat: 25gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 129mgSodium: 289mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 3gSugar: 44gProtein: 8g
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Mirum, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.