One of my favorite things about the Holidays is all the great Recipes and Treats that I get to make for my friends and family! I’ve rounded up 15 new Christmas Candy Recipes that you’ll want to try this year! Make sure you add these to your list!
Christmas Candy Recipes
There delicious Saltine Toffee Candies with Pecans will be a big hit this Christmas!
YUM! You’ll definitely want to give these Toasted Pecan Turtle Clusters a try!
These Polar Bear Paws are super fun and delicious!
You’ll LOVE these Homemade Peppermint Patties this Christmas!
These 4 ingredient Christmas Peanut Butter Candies are super easy to make!
These Marshmallow Brownie Bites are delicious and perfect for Christmas!
7.) Eggnog Fudge
This Eggnog Fudge Recipe is perfect and everyone will love it!
8.) Peanut Brittle
Everyone’s favorite Christmas Candy! Try this Peanut Brittle
The kids will LOVE these Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops this Christmas
These Delicious Sparkly White Chocolate Lemon Truffles are the perfect Christmas Candy!
These adorable Candy Cane Oreo Truffles are both cute and delicious
12.) Melted Snowman Bark
This delicious Melted Snowman Bark is perfect and adorable
These Creme De Menthe Chocolate Cake Balls are PERFECT for Christmas Parties!
These Old Fashion Butter Mints are easy and they make AWESOME gifts
15.) Candy Cane Fudge
This is a super easy recipe so try this Candy Cane Fudge this Christmas!
Here are even more AWESOME Christmas Candy Recipes:
- Microwave Fudge by Nellie Bellie
- Salted Caramel Bark by Miss Information
- Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Toffee Brittle by The V Spot
- Santaâ€™s Belly Marshmallow Pops by Amanda’s Cookin’
- Christmas Crack by Mad in Crafts
- Dairy Free Rocky Road Fudge by Frugal Family Home
- Easy Chocolate Peppermint Bark Recipe by Slap Dash Mom
- Salted Pretzel Toffee by An Edible Mosaic
- Chocolate Mint Fudge by Feeding Big
- Mendiant with Fleur de Sel by U Try It
- Best Homemade Peppermint Patties by Carolyn’s Homework
- Chipotle Maple Peanut Brittle by The Spiced Life
- Salty Vanilla Bean Caramel Chews by The Spiced Life
- Divinity by Premeditated Leftovers
- Microwave Peanut Brittle by The Country Chic Cottage
Also, don’t forget to try my Copycat Harry & David Moose Munch Recipe it’s one of my favorite holiday treats!
I’ve also posted the Cinnamon & Sugar Nuts Recipe, this is a GREAT recipe to make if you need something to give as gifts to family and friends!