This Copycat Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix Recipe is my go-to recipe for making my favorite Corn Muffins!
One of my Fall Favorites is Cornbread and Corn Muffins! I just love a Big Pot of Stew and Corn Muffins on a Rainy Evening or Saturday afternoon. I have been trying to buy fewer and fewer pre-made mixes and make my own (Like making my own Bisquick recipe) so here’s a Favorite Copycat Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix Recipe. Even my husband commented on how much he loved this one.
Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Yellow Cornmeal
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- Prepared Corn Muffin Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- Combine Ingredients in a Bowl or Bag and Mix Well.
- Divide into two equal servings and store until ready to use.
- When ready to bake, pour the prepared mix into a bowl.
- Add 1 Egg and 1 Cup Milk to each Serving. If using both servings, add 2 Eggs and 2 Cups of Milk.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full and Bake at 400 degrees for 15 Minutes.
The recipe for the corn muffin mix makes the equivalent of 2 boxes of Jiffy Mix which is why you divide the mix in half. For baking, use paper cupcake liners for easier cleanup!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 127Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 381mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 3g
Make sure you check out all of these Recipes for more cooking ideas!