Have you ever wanted to make something for a party that you know your Friends and Family will Love but you’re just short on time and not able to commit a few hours to baking and icing the most amazing dessert? Well I have a perfect Summer Dessert idea for you called Dessert Nachos, This is a great twist between an ice cream sundae and Mexican Churros, You can pile them up with toppings like Caramel, Fudge, Strawberries, Ice Cream and so much more! I love to let everyone build their own!
All you need is Pie Crust, Cinnamon & Sugar and your favorite ice cream sundae toppings!
To make the Dessert Nachos Chips you just roll out the Pre Made Pie Crust and slice it into Triangles to create your “Chips” I actually used a Pizza Cutter to slice my triangles and it worked perfectly! Then Brush the Pie crust with melted butter, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown!
If you’re serving this for a party you could create your “Chips” Before your guests arrive then let everyone pile up their own!
I served mine with Caramel Sauce, Hot Fudge, Pecans, & Whipped Cream! They would also be great served with Ice Cream and Baked Apples for a twist on Apple Pie!
Here’s how to make the Churros Chips for the base layer of your Nachos:Print
- 1 Package of Pre Made Pie Crust
- 1/4 Cup Butter Melted
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- Unroll Softened Pie Crust
- Brush Pie Crust with Melted Butter
- Sprinkle Cinnamon & Sugar on one side, flip the crust over and repeat the butter and Sugar process.
- Use a Pizza Cutter to slice this into Strips, then cut diagonally on each strip to create triangles.
- Place chips on a baking sheet (I lined mine with Parchment Paper)
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 12-15 Minutes or until browned.
- Layer Churros Chips with all of your favorite Toppings!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Last Updated on