Are you looking for a new way to celebrate for Easter?! Here is a quick, easy and fun DIY Candy Easter Basket!
Easter treats and activities are so much fun – especially this DIY Candy Easter Basket! We love Easter around our house and having special ways to celebrate that Jesus is Alive! Here are some of our favorite Easter Recipes and Activities!
Here’s What You Need:
- 4 theater style boxes of candy, roughly the same size
- 1 Nerds rope candy
- Additional candy to fill the basket
- paper Easter grass
- 1 piece of cardboard (or use an old cereal box)
- clear scotch tape or clear packaging tape
- Stand your candy boxes together to make the square shape basket. Keep all fronts of the boxes facing out. Use clear tape to secure the boxes together.
- Flip over your boxes so they are upside down. Cut a piece of cardboard or cereal box a little smaller than your Easter box. Secure to the bottom of the box with clear tape. Flip box over so it’s right side up.
- Bend the Nerds rope candy so it forms a handle.
- Add tape to each end of the rope candy as shown and secure to the inside of the box. Repeat on both ends of the rope to make a basket handle.
- Fill the basket with Easter grass and candy!
I would exercise caution when carrying your candy Easter basket. I’d always hang on to it by the bottom and not the handle, as it may come loose.
See, I told you that was so easy! I mean, these would be so cute to send with your kids to school for their teacher, or to your husbands office for him to set on his desk! Get creative and have fun! The options are endless – make boxes out of the same candy, different, or two kinds!
My kids loved helping me make this craft. Such an easy thing for them to do to give to a friend or relative!
Plus, be sure to check out these Easter Bunny Butt Jars! SO CUTE! Everyone will enjoy these for Easter!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!