Check out my DIY Mini Golf! It is a quick and easy setup and can provide hours of fun. Below I will share how I make this pool noodle mini-golf in our back yard!
DIY Mini Golf
How To Make A Mini Golf With Pool Noodles
How Do You Keep The Pool Noodles From Moving
What Kind Of Golf Clubs To Use
I bought a cheap kid set that is made out of plastic. If you own real golf clubs go ahead and do that if you would like. This plastic golf club comes with the balls too.
- Pool Noodles
- Golf Club
- Golf Ball
- Wooden Skewers (broken in half)
- Serrated Knife
- The number of noodles you'll need will depend on how many holes of golf you prefer to make. (I made three for my kids.) Use one pool noodle for each side and half of a pool noodle for the back.
- Cut up the pool noodles with a serrated knife for the barriers and use your imagination!
- Try to make different styles of barriers on each hole so it changes it up and makes things fun!
- To secure the pool noodle to the ground, insert a skewer that is broken in half and press the pool noodle down on top of it securely.
- Get creative and have fun!