Here is the Dollar Tree Coupon Policy plus more information on shopping with coupons at Dollar Tree. Dollar Tree will not not take coupons for “free” items unless there is a purchase required (such as a B1G1 coupon) or coupons that the store’s associate has to write in a price. They also will not accept competitor’s coupons and they will not give cash back. This means that if your coupons value is greater than the price of the item that you are purchasing, you cannot get overage and the price will be adjusted to $0. You are allowed to use 2 Internet Printable Manufacturer’s Coupons per transaction and 1 coupon per item. All coupons must have a valid expiration date and the bar code must scan or they will not be taken at the register. They also need to exactly match the item that you wish to purchase.
Please note that we DO NOT accept coupons online at DollarTree.com.
- We accept Manufacturer Coupons only. We do not accept retail-specific coupons, such as those of Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- We do not accept photocopies of coupons. Coupons must be intact and not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons can ONLY be used in stores, must be presented at time of purchase, and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, etc.) and be presented prior to the expiration date printed on the coupon.
- We accept only one (1) Manufacturer Coupon per single item purchased.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on a single item, but the coupon value will be reduced to the purchase price of the item.
- We cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase price of the item.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on multiple items if the coupon amount does not exceed the combined retail price of the items indicated.
- We accept up to four (4) like coupons per customer per day.
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free (for example, Buy One Get One Free offers).
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by consumer.
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon.
- This policy is subject to all local, state, and federal laws and regulations where applicable.
- These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Dollar Tree (Manufacturer and Internet Coupons).
- We accept up to two (2) Internet Coupons per customer per day.
- Internet Coupons must be a “Manufacturer Coupon”, have a valid expiration date, and must have a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- We do not accept Internet Coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements.
- Duplicated (photocopies) Internet Coupons will not be accepted. Each Internet Coupon must have a different serial number.