- Large Jumbo Marshmallows
- Pink & White & Black Wilton Candy Melts
- White Sucker or Cake Pop Sticks
- Melt White Candy Melts in the microwave inside a Wilton Decorating Bag
- Melt for 20 seconds and move around with your hands then melt again for 20 seconds
- Repeat this process until everything is completely smooth
- Cut off the end of the Wilton Decorating Bag to make a small hole
- Place Sucker Sticks inside of the Marshmallows
- Using the White Candy melts Pipe the Bunny Ears Shape onto Wax Paper and place a Marshmallow on top of the White Candy melt.
- Note: I like to add a little extra at the bottom of my bunny ears shape to attach the Marshmallow
- Once Bunny Ears are dry use the Pink Candy Melts to fill the inside of the bunny ears
- Use the Black Candy Melts to pipe on the eyes and mouth
- Attach a pink heart shaped sprinkle upside down for the bunny nose
- Allow to cool completely before serving
I just think these are so cute, and my kids loved them! I hope you have as much fun making these as I did! I love making fun Holiday Treats with my family. Something about them just brings about anticipation for the special day!
Be sure to check out all of the Wilton Candy Melts at Amazon! Pick up the Wilton White Candy Melts for only $6.24, down from $12.28! Receive Free Shipping with Amazon Prime, or Free Super Saver Shipping on orders of $35 or more!
You can also pick up a package of 150 Wilton Cake Pop Sticks for only $5.42! Receive Free Shipping with Amazon Prime, or Free Super Saver Shipping on orders of $35 or more!
For another fun Easter Treat for your Easter Party, be sure to check out this Nutter Butter Chicks Recipe! These would go perfectly with the Easter Marshmallow Pops!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.