My kids love giving their teacher a gift and Easter is no exception! Here is a fun DIY (Printable) Easter Teach Gift Idea!
We can make this quick, easy an affordable Easter Teacher Gift Idea for each of their teachers and they are so easy my kids can help too!
Here’s What You Need:
- Mason Jar (we used a 16 oz size wide mouth mason jar)
- Printable Teacher Gift Tag
- Jelly Beans (2, 9 oz bags filled one jar with a handful left over for snacking)
- Round 6″ template (If using a wide mouth mason jar)
- Paper Trimmer
- Paper Punch
- Fill your mason jar with jelly beans. Place the lid on the mason jar.
- Place your circle template onto the wrong side of a piece of fabric. Trace the circle with a pencil and use scissors to cutout the fabric. Place your fabric on top of the lid of the mason jar and thread the ring on top of the fabric. Pull taunt to remove any wrinkles.
- Use a paper trimmer to cut out out your gift tag. Use scissors to make the triangle cut. Personalize your tag with your teacher’s name if desired.
- Punch a hole in the corner of the tag and tie around the jar ring with ribbon.
The only thing you really have to be worried about is not eating all of the jelly beans before you fill the jars:). I mean, how can it be that every year jelly beans seem to be my weakness – especially the starburst ones!
Anyway! Have SO much fun creating these DIY gifts with your kids! Plus, here are even more Easter Recipes and Crafts to create this holiday season!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!