*This is a sponsored post for Tapinfluence*
I have an Easy Dinner Recipe to share with you tonight, this is one that my family loves, in fact every time I make this Easy Baked Tortellini Recipe my kids comment about how much they love it!
You can pick up Bertolli Pasta Sauce at Kroger Stores or Kroger Affiliate stores near you. I love this Tomato & Basil flavor because it is a Tuscan-Inspired sauce, in fact I didn’t even need to add any additional seasonings to this recipe when I made it using Bertolli Sauce because it’s perfectly seasoned.
You’ll only need a few simple ingredients. I like to use Refrigerated Fresh Tortellini along with the Bertolli Tomato & Basil Sauce. You can use a Cheese Tortellini or a Meat Tortellini, it really is up to you!
The first step is to place the Sauce and Cream Cheese in the baking dish, then place the dish in the oven for about 10 minutes on 350 Degrees. When you pull it out of the oven the cheese and sauce will both be warm and you can easily mix the 2 together to make a creamy sauce!
I like to boil my pasta before adding it to the sauce mixture, then I add the Tortellini to the Sauce Mixture along with the Parmesan Cheese, and then Top with Mozerella. It’s so rich and delicious but SO SIMPLE! Let’s just say that again, this is a recipe you can make for your family or for a crowd and it’s so simple with only 5 Ingredients Total!
Serve with your favorite Salad, Bread or Vegetables! My family loves Salad and since this dish is so rich, it’s a nice mixture, my kids even ask for seconds of this!
- 1 24 oz. Jar of Bertolli Pasta Sauce
- 1 8 oz. Package of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cups. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 9 oz. Packages of Fresh Tortellini (Any kind)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Boil Water and Cook Tortellini according to package directions
- Place Cream Cheese and Bertolli Pasta Sauce in a 9×13 baking dish
- Place Baking Dish in the oven for 10 minutes
- Remove from Oven and stir until well mixed
- Add in Cooked Tortellini and Parmesan Cheese
- Top with Mozerella and Bake at 350 Degrees for 30 Minutes
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bertolli®. The opinions and text are all mine.