If you are looking for a Quick and Easy Dinner Recipe, check out this Baked Spaghetti Freezer Meal Recipe!
This Baked Spaghetti Freezer Meal Recipe is one of my families favorites! So from my kitchen to yours, I hope you enjoy this simple recipe that you can make a head of time and enjoy on a busy night during the school year. This is so easy to throw together on a weekend and make during the week when you are busy with after school activities.
Plus, be sure to check out our NEW Freezer Cooking Meal Plans are now available. You can buy these new plans that include the Detailed Shopping List, Full Recipes, and even Step by Step Instructional Videos. Freezer cooking saves me so much time and money! I am excited to share these family recipes with you!
- 1 Box of Pasta Cooked (Any Kind will work)
- ½ Cup of onion, chopped finely
- 2 Cups of Ground Beef Cooked (approx. 1 lb.)
- 2 Jars of Spaghetti Sauce
- 6 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 8 oz. Bag of Mozzarella cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti pasta, and cook until al dente, about 7-8 minutes; drain.
- In a large skillet, brown onion and ground beef over medium heat. Add spaghetti sauce, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray 2 8x8 inch pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer as follows in each pan: 1/4 of the ziti, 1/4 of the sauce, 4 slices of Provolone cheese, 1/2 of sour cream, 1/4 of ziti, 1/4 mozzarella cheese and 1/4 of sauce mixture.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheeses are melted.
Check out these Easy Dinner Recipes and Crockpot Meals for even more on-the-go recipes! Plus, if you like to make Freezer Meals, I love having my Food Saver Vacuum Sealer to keep food fresh and ready to heat when we need a quick me! Receive Free Shipping with Amazon Prime, or Free Super Saver Shipping on orders of $35 or more!
Also, be sure to check out this post on 5 Meals for Under $5! Perfect if you are wanting to feed your family for cheap!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
This is the BEST way to stay on top of all the awesome deals we share each day!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.