Here is my favorite super simple Cheesecake Recipe. I have been making this one for years and my family loves it, You can add Melted Chocolate Chips to the same recipe if you want a Chocolate Cheesecake. You can also make your own crust but I like to use the pre-made Ready Crust because it makes the entire process just a few minutes till it’s in the oven baking.
- 2 Packages Cream Cheese Softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Ready Made Pie Crust
- Fresh Strawberries
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar for Strawberries
- Combine Strawberries and Sugar in a Bowl and place in Fridge for the Topping.
- Combine Cream Cheese, Eggs, Sugar & Vanilla in a Bowl
- Beat with Blender till it is smooth and creamy
- Pour Mixture into a Pie Crust
- Bake at 325 for 55 Minutes