Last week my Aldi’s had Avocados on sale for just $0.29 each so I was able to price match at Walmart for an Awesome Deal on Avocados! Iused my avocado haul to make Guacamole so I thought I would share my super easy and oh so tasty Homemade Guacamole Recipe :)
Here’s everything you need. My son insisted on adding the knife to the picture! Cutting open the Avocados is his favorite part of helping me make this amazing Homemade Guacamole Recipe!
This is one of my favorite recipes to make when I have Extra Ripe Avocados from a sale like this because you can freeze the guacamole once it’s made. I buy a lot of Avocados when I find them on sale for $0.29 at Aldi’s because I can just price match this at Walmart. Then I can make and freeze the gucaamole and have it ready to go when we have Tacos, Enchiladas or Fajitas!
- 2 Large, Ripe Avocados
- 2 Roma Tomatoes Diced Small
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 3/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 3/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/3 Can Rotel or Diced Chilies and Tomatoes
- Cut Avocados in Half, Remove Seed, and Scoop Out of Peel
- Combine all ingredients except Rotel and Mash with a Fork until smooth.
- Stir in the Rotel and Refrigerate for best Flavor
- Serve with your choice of Chips!