If you are looking for Awesome and Easy Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids, here are some great ideas to help your kids express their thankfulness!
I love these Easy Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids because you can really focus on the true meaning of Thanksgiving! Plus, there are some great Thanksgiving Day Crafts that your child can make to have some ownership at Thanksgiving Dinner! We hope you enjoy these Thanksgiving Crafts as much as we do! Plus, here are even more Thanksgiving Recipes, Crafts, and Decorations!
Easy Thanksgiving Crafts and Recipes for Kids
Use construction paper strips for the kids to write what they’re thankful for and make it into a pumpkin
Use tissue paper and paper plates to make your own super cute Tissue Paper Fall Wreath
Use construction paper and a toilet paper roll to make a super cute turkey
Your kids will love making this Handprint Turkey Hat and they can wear it on Thanksgiving
5.) Cork Thanksgiving Turkey Craft
Use some corks and paper plates to make this super cute Turkey craft
Grab some feathers and make feather hats for Thanksgiving
7.) Reese’s Pieces Turkey Bowl Craft
Make the perfect Thanksgiving Candy Bowl with handprints, construction paper and more!
Make these delicious Thanksgiving Cookie Hats with the kids and then enjoy them together!
9.) Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispie Treats
Make some rice krispie treats and shape them into this super cute ‘Pumpkin Pie’
10.) Chocolate Covered Pretzel Turkeys
Make these delicious chocolate covered pretzel turkeys for Thanksgiving! They’re easy and the kids will love to help!
The kids will LOVE playing with these Turkey Finger Puppets and they’ll have fun making them too!
Use your kids handprint and a clothespin to make this awesome craft!
Here are even more Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids!
- How to Paint with Leaves – A Memory Box
- Thanksgiving Place Cards – This Mama Loves
- Mini Turkey Trifle – This Mama Loves
- Make a Felt Board and Fun Felt Turkey – Mom Endeavors
- Fall Leaves Placemats – Mom Endeavors
- Turkey Place Card Holders – Mom Endeavors
- Pop Up Turkey Card (with free printable) – Mom Endeavors
- Pumpkin Napkin Rings: Kid Friendly Bead Craft – Baby Loving Mama
- Frosty Fall Pumpkin Craft – Mod Podge Rocks
- Kidsí Thanksgiving Turkey Cutlery Holder – It Happens In A Blink
- Leftover Pumpkin Turkey Decor – It Happens In A Blink
- Thankfulness Tree – Meaningful Mama
- Thanksgiving Kleenex Box Turkey Kidsí Craft – Meaningful Mama
- Thanksgiving Wreath with Paper Leaves – Meaningful Mama
- Turkey Pinecone Craft – Jinxy Kids
- Tissue Turkey Centerpiece – Eclectic Momsense
- Glitter CD Turkey – Crafts by Amanda
- Thanksgiving Handprint Tree Craft – Crafts by Amanda
I love this Easy Turkey Cupcakes Recipe for Kids! These are so adorable and fun for any of your kids or Thanksgiving parties!
Also check out this DIY Thankful Tree! This is another awesome way for your kids to express their thankfulness this year!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!