Everyone loves Free! I don’t know if I have ever met a person who didn’t love getting something for FREE so I thought I would put together 5 Secrets for getting items for FREE!
How to Get Free Groceries and MORE!
1. Be Social! Every company I know of has a Facebook Page, Pinterest Page, Twitter Account and more! Companies are BEGGING you to connect with them by offering Free Samples, Free Coupons and even Try Me Free Rebates on their products! So make sure you check out your favorite companies on Social Media, you just might find some great offers for some incredible Freebies!
2. Read your Email & The Newspaper! You would be surprised at the number of Free Samples Completely Free Items that are advertised in sales flyers & emails from companies! A lot of companies will advertise Free Sample offers in the middle of Coupon Inserts or Send out Coupons for Free Appetizers, New Products and Samples via. Email so don’t forget to sign up for newsletters from your favorite brands!
TIPS FROM THE PROSCreate a separate Email Account just for signing up for newsletters. Make sure you check this once or twice a week. Typically weekend offers come out on Friday morning/early afternoon so if you shop on the weekends that’s the best time to check your newsletter email account.
3. Use Rewards Programs! Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid often advertise items that are Free after rewards (Which basically means you earn as much as you spend) Other stores like Office Depot, Staples and Office Max also offer Free after Rewards or Free after Rebate Items that you can grab. You can also rack up points when you buy things at these stores which means you can redeem your points to get items you need for FREE!
4. Use Coupons! Every week we post TONS of deals for items that are Free after coupons at your local stores. Anytime you find a high value coupon look for the Lowest price item that the coupon applies to. If you can find a cheap item with a high value coupon most stores will let you have the item for FREE! Sign up for our Coupon Newsletternew to get FREE Coupons sent to your email each week!
5. Submit Rebates! This is one of those old fashioned ways to get items for Free, but it’s still a great way to get Full Size Products for Free! Recently I got a Full Size box of Dishwasher Tabs and Rinse Aid for FREE after rebate! I’ve also gotten Children’s Advil, Allergy Medicine and more Free just in the last few months by submitting for rebates! Companies often issue these rebates to incentivize you to try new products and the redemption rates are typically very low, but they are totally legitimate ways to get Free Products so keep your eyes open for these free offers!
There are 3 places you can find Try Me Free Rebate offers. You can find them Online, In Newspaper Coupon Inserts, and On Products. These are the most common places to watch for Try Me Free Product Rebates, Just purchase the products and follow the directions to redeem your rebate. Typically it can take 12-14 weeks for your rebate to process and your check to arrive in the mail!
I have a full post on How to Make Money with Rebates Here! Check this out if you’re new to submitting and using rebates to get products for Free!