If you find yourself needing to find new ways to earn income let me suggest a few options. There are companies that you have probably heard about that hire drivers to deliver food. Let me share with you how to Get Paid to Deliver Food with these companies!
Get Paid to Deliver Food With These Companies!
Looking for a way to earn some extra money? With so many people staying home and having food delivered, you can find delivery services that are hiring! Here are some of the companies that deliver food.
Be Your Own Boss With DoorDash
Set your own hours and make extra money with DoorDash! They are a food delivery service that charges the consumer a fee to have their favorite food delivered! Right now, DoorDash has announced they are hiring drivers!
The Pros of Working With DoorDash
There are a lot of benefits of working with DoorDash especially if you want the flexibility to set your own hours and be your own boss! Here are just a few of my favorites!
- You will earn money by keeping at least a $6 fee for each delivery and any tips that you make!
- There is potential to make $400-$500 a month working 2-3 hours a day during the week!
- You can earn more if you are in a busier market or have more time and flexibility!
- If you are interested in delivering for DoorDash you can sign up here!
Would you be willing to work for Postmates? They are a food delivery service that will allow you flexible hours in your quest to earn extra cash! What I love about Postmates is you can plan it around lunch and make some extra cash!
How to become a Postmates Driver
I put together a quick list of how to become a Postmates driver. The process is really simple and I love the flexibility it offers!
- You will need to live in a market they serve, own your own car, bike, scooter or motorcycle.
- Have to be 18 or older and own an iPhone.
- You will need to sign up and pass a background check then attend an orientation.
- Then you can set your own hours and keep 80% of the delivery fees (those fees start at $5 and go up) along with tips!
- Postmates is a great part-time job that would be perfect for a stay at home mom!
What I like about Postmates is flexibility and there is the potential to make money! Although, it does depend on where you live. If you are in a more populated area then you have more delivery opportunities and more chances to make money!
Deliver Food, Not People, with Uber Eats
Uber Eats is similar to giving rides through Uber but you are delivering food instead of people. The good part is you do not have to handle cash, everything is done through the app! You will pick up someone’s Chik-fil-A order and deliver it to them!
Ready for 5-star Ratings Delivering with Uber Eats?
Of all the services I’ve mentioned so far Uber has the most extensive list of requirements to become a driver. Here’s a quick summary of what you need to know if you want to become an Uber Eats Driver!
- You will have flexible hours and can start delivering whenever you want.
- Uber Eats lets you earn when you want to and make your own schedule
- There are some requirements so you will have to sign up to deliver with Uber Eats!
- You must be at least 19 years old.
- You must have a two- or four-door car made after 1998.
- You must have a valid U.S. driver’s license.
- You must show proof of vehicle registration and insurance.
- You must have at least one year of driving experience in the United States, or three years if you are under age 23.