I have another super fun activity for the Kids. This year I decided that instead of buying Glitter Glue we would make our own! If you’re wondering How to Make Glitter Glue the answer is just what you expect, you need 2 things, Glitter and Glue :) While you can buy your own I have found my kids have so much more fun making stuff like this and it keeps their attention a lot longer when we make our own crafts, etc. So here are just a few tips and tricks for creating your own Glitter Glue Projects.
What you Need:
1) Clear Elmers Glue or other Clear Glue (You can find it on Amazon or at Walmart or Target)
2) Fine Glitter Powder or Dust. I have found this at the Dollar Tree as well as at Walmart, just make sure it’s not too big, you want tiny dust flecks.
How to Make Glitter Glue:
1) Start by pouring out a little of the Glue into a Small Jar or Container. This will make room for the glitter. Save this glue, once you use a little of your glue you can add it back in and mix it all up again to avoid wasting any.
2) Cut the Top off the Glitter
3) Slowly Pour the glitter into the Glue Bottle
4) Replace the Cap and Shake, Shake, Shake!!!
5) Twist the Cap Open and you’re ready to Decorate!
Pin This Idea: